My file formatting works with both Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. The transparent PNG files are designed in a way that makes it super easy for the machine to find where it needs to cut! There are NO EXTRA STEPS necessary with my free printable planner stickers. Just print and cut!
The run down: Cricut Design Space.
- Open Cricut Design Space.
- Click new project then upload.
- Upload the free PNG file that came with your download.
- Under select image type choose complex than continue.
- Click continue again.
- Choose print then cut image and save.
- Finally click the file you just uploaded and click insert image.
Now size the image down close to 9.25″ x 6.75″ this is the max size that Cricut allows for print then cut. I print mine at 6.75″ H and 5″ W. You can always make them smaller if need be to suit your planner style. Then click make! and that’s it! See, I told you it was super easy.
When you click continue and you see the print setup window pop up always remember to uncheck the add bleed tab. After it prints, load it onto your Cricut mat, choose your material and that’s it guys! I really hope you enjoy these planner stickers, feel free to comment below!
The run down: Silhouette Studio.
- Open Silhouette Studio.
- Click on Open file.
- On the page setup tab, click turn on registration marks.
- File, Print. Tip: Print in the highest quality possible for your printer.
- Now go over to your trace panel, click on select trace area.
- Click and drag to select everything
- Make sure the outline option is selected and not the solid fill.
- Make sure your threshold is set to 100%.
- Click trace outer edge. Not trace.
- You can go ahead and delete the print file, you will now see all the cut lines!
- Click send.
And that’s it! super simple, super easy! If you guys have any questions at all or if something isn’t working out for you, please feel free to send me an email, I will be so happy to help you out.